RAVE: My Water Cup


I just LOVE my new water cup and I think everyone else I know should buy one too. Here's why:

1. It has a straw.
I'm not sure about you, but I tend to drink way more water with a straw than without one. Drinking more water is always a good thing.

2. It's reusable.
So obviously, it's better for the environment than most alternatives. You know me, Ms. Super Green-and-all.

3. The lid screws on.
Which means it's fairly secure and mostly spill free (except when cats knock it on the floor and some dribbles out of the straw)

4. It has a built-in thermal holder (the brown thing in the middle).
This keeps my hand nice and warm even when my drink is super chilly. I don't have to touch condensation. And in general, I think it gives me a better grip so I'm less likely to drop my water.

5. It's BPA-free.
I didn't know this when I bought it. And I can't even tell you what BPA is. But my guess is it's a good thing that this cup is free of it.

6. It's dishwasher friendly.
So many special drink-holders these days need to be hand-washed. In my book, that's a reason not to buy something.

What more could you really ask? Buy yours here.

1 comment:

  1. Susan Winkie4/13/2010

    I am sold and it clearly must be the best water cup on the earth.

    ReplyDelete