RAVE: The Livesay Family

First of all, how cute are they?

I hope they don't mind - I borrowed this picture from their blog.

As I've been praying and processing all that is happening in Haiti I've stumbled upon this family. Troy & Tara live in Haiti with their children, who have recently been sent back to the US to be cared for by their older sister since the earthquake. Over the last few days I've been reading their blog and catching up on posts written long before the earthquake.

I love their philosophy on family...on mission work...and on what it means to "listen" to God.

I highly recommend following their blog (be sure to click on each of their pictures!) or follow Troy on twitter.

They are a relatable, inspiring, and truly beautiful family.
I feel so blessed to have stumbled upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment